- Citizens, Career Politicians and Public Governance
- Cartels, Competition and Economic Ownership
- Immigration, Refugees and Social Cohesion
- Newstart, Employment Insurance and Jobs for All
- Climate Change and The Sensible Centre
- Reviving Regional and Rural Australia
- NDIS and Mental Health Reform
- Small Business
- CEO and Executive Salaries
We don’t expect everyone to agree with every single point in these policies. But they point to a direction for Australia that is very different from the direction that the Labor and Coalition parties will take us. It is a direction around which we believe most Australians can come together.
We strongly uphold the right of every elected representative in parliament to act in accordance with the views in their electorate, and to act in accordance with their own conscience, even if this conflicts from time to time with our policies.