This is our Ten-Point Platform for the Federal election. Click on each point for a full statement of our policy.
- Bring back common sense and end the ‘culture wars’
- Remove career politicians from Canberra and return to citizen self-government
- Revive civil society and wind back the managerial class so we can rebuild the Australian tradition of self-help and CAN-DO community
- Break-up anti-competitive cartels in Big Business – the Big Four banks, the Big Three utilities, the Big Two retailers and One Big Telco
- End the civil war over climate change by introducing a revenue-neutral carbon tax and abolishing all industry subsidies
- Place a moratorium on immigration until social integration, infrastructure and services catch up with our population
- Personalise social services and individualise their funding so they serve consumers not providers
- Balance the federal budget and reduce debt by ending corporate and middle-class welfare
- Limit CEO salaries in companies subject to federal licencing (banks, finance, AusPost) with a cap at 44 times the company’s lowest wage
- Chart an independent course for Australia in security and world affairs without deference to either China or America
We want a team of strong candidates to represent the 80% of us across the country in the House of Representatives.
If you are considering standing as a candidate for the federal election, either as an independent or as a candidate of an existing sensible centrist party, we invite you to join our team. We will build a local campaign group around each candidate and assist where we can to build a grassroots movement for change across the country in this year’s federal election.
Express your interest in joining the team here.